Family Law Services
- Petition for Dissolution of Marriage: In the State of Florida if you would like a divorce the process is known as filing a petition for dissolution of marriage. The contents of the petition vary based on whether or not a couple has children and/or owns property.
- Petition to Establish Paternity: If you are seeking to establish your parental rights for a child who was not born during a marriage you need to file a petition to establish paternity. Either a mother or father can file this petition which includes parental rights, child support and time-sharing.
- Supplemental Petition to Modify: When a final judgment has already been entered in a domestic relations case a supplemental petition to modify must be filed to request any change to the final judgment. If you would like to modify your child support payments, spousal support, or time-sharing schedule this is the process for requesting those changes.
- Motion for Contempt: Ex-spouse not paying child support or spousal support? We can alert the court through filing a motion for contempt. This will help recover the past due amounts as well as fees and costs for your trouble.
- Petition for Name Change: To change your name outside of a divorce a petition must be filed. If you did not change your name at the time your divorce was finalized but would still like to do so, it’s not too late.
- Wills. No matter how few assets you may have it is always a good idea to have a document in place detailing your wishes.
- End of Life Directives. Outline what types of medical treatment you would like, these documents speak for you when you cannot speak for yourself.
- Guardianship. Have a loved one who will need long term care? We can assist you in a designating a legal guardian to ensure that your loved one’s needs are taken care of.
- Contract disputes.